Having confidence and clarity when handling objections is huge in gaining a patient’s trust. In this episode we will discuss some of the most common questions and objections you will hear. We will also incorporate analogies patient’s will understand. Questions/ Objections we will discuss:
- Will my arthritis ever go away?
- Will I have to keep coming the rest of my life?
- Why don’t you take insurance?
- When patients try to dictate their care
- When patients object to getting X-rays
This will break down all the different types of personalities that will present to your office. Once you understand each patient’s personality, you will know exactly how to handle their case and earn their trust! We will explore how to handle these different types of patients. Our goal is turn all patients into Believers!
- People buy for Inspiration, desperation, obligation, education, or temptation
- People buy YOU, not Chiropractic
- 6 stage of buying
- Importance of Social Proof
Last week we discussed the Group ROF. This week we will discuss the one on one ROF report with the patient. Dr. Joe Clarino shares highlights from his weekend spent with amazing doctors from all over the world at The Remarkable Practice retreat!
- Whats you intention?
- How to be the student of the art and delivery of chiropractic
- Invest in yourself
- Evoke Curiostiy
- The flow of the ROF report.
- The main points to focus on while giving the report
- Delivering the goods for amazing conversion rates
This week we will dive into the Group ROF talk. Next week we will focus on the second part of the ROF: the individual report. In this episode we discuss
- The WHY behind the the group ROF
- Why Pre-framing everything you do is important
- Having the end goal in mind!
- How to deliver a killer ROF talk
- Breaking down key elements to focus on in the talk.
- The interns will give you a peak into the first few slides
-Conversion, Retention, Attraction
-Establishing the Culture of the Office
-Personal Injury: If you plan on incorporating PI into your practice, this podcast episode is HUGE for getting a grasp onto all the factors involved. Learn how to give the patient the best care while getting also getting reimbursed well.
- A review of what the PEAK interns have learned in their first quarter at the office
- Things the PEAK interns want to expand on in their last quarter
- How good systems build a stronger philosophy
- Everything needs to be done with INTENT
Every house should be built on a solid foundation. The same can be said for any successful practice. In this episode the Doctors discuss
- The 4 pillars to build a practice upon
- Philosophy and Chiropractic
- Constant tweaking of a practice for continued growth and success
- Getting the patient's story
- Balancing giving/receiving information with the new patient
- Finding the commitment level of the patient from day 1!
This episode features three amazing guests including AlignLife CEO Dr. Joe Esposito. As well as two new AlignLife doctors: Dr Jake and Dr Neil. These hardworking doctors have just gone through a 5 day intensive training regimen. These intensives focus on taking protocol and communication off the table as limiting factors in your growth. That way it is just you and your clinical skills letting you shine and grow. Listen in as these Doctors discuss the kind of growth and mindset change they have undergone in the past few days.