This week we will dive into the Group ROF talk. Next week we will focus on the second part of the ROF: the individual report. In this episode we discuss
- The WHY behind the the group ROF
- Why Pre-framing everything you do is important
- Having the end goal in mind!
- How to deliver a killer ROF talk
- Breaking down key elements to focus on in the talk.
- The interns will give you a peak into the first few slides
-Conversion, Retention, Attraction
-Establishing the Culture of the Office
-Personal Injury: If you plan on incorporating PI into your practice, this podcast episode is HUGE for getting a grasp onto all the factors involved. Learn how to give the patient the best care while getting also getting reimbursed well.
- A review of what the PEAK interns have learned in their first quarter at the office
- Things the PEAK interns want to expand on in their last quarter
- How good systems build a stronger philosophy
- Everything needs to be done with INTENT
Every house should be built on a solid foundation. The same can be said for any successful practice. In this episode the Doctors discuss
- The 4 pillars to build a practice upon
- Philosophy and Chiropractic
- Constant tweaking of a practice for continued growth and success
- Getting the patient's story
- Balancing giving/receiving information with the new patient
- Finding the commitment level of the patient from day 1!
This episode features three amazing guests including AlignLife CEO Dr. Joe Esposito. As well as two new AlignLife doctors: Dr Jake and Dr Neil. These hardworking doctors have just gone through a 5 day intensive training regimen. These intensives focus on taking protocol and communication off the table as limiting factors in your growth. That way it is just you and your clinical skills letting you shine and grow. Listen in as these Doctors discuss the kind of growth and mindset change they have undergone in the past few days.
The new patient visit starts before the patient even walks into the office. This episode will cover the steps that go into a new patient visit.
- The phone call
- NP Paperwork
- The office tour
- Making the connection
- Setting the right triggers within the office
- Being the vehicle for the patients road map to health
- Handling Objections
- Importance of including support systems into Patient care